Just a few days ago we got the news that, Sony may launch three new phones in IFA Berlin on August 31. This list included the Xperia Xz1, XZ1C & XZ1 Compact where the XZ1 being the flagship of the bunch.
This time some 3D Renders of the XZ1 got leaked online. It gave us a rough idea about the form factor of the device & it is no surprise that it’s really similar with the previous offerings fron Sony.
So, the XZ1 shall be a 5.2 inch device backed into a Metal chassy. Thankfully, like some of it’s competitors, Sony is not ditching the Headphone Jack. Also, in the back we have a Single Camera setup with Laser Autofocus & LED flash modules. So, still no crazy Dual-Camera setups.
Another thing to notice pretty early is that, the XZ1 is coming with Front Facing Speaker system so, probably the Earpiece will double as another speaker to create an immersive Stereo effect. The Fingerprint Scanner is probably embedded into the Power Key itself. The device also comes with USB Type-C Connectivity.
Other expected specs include,
- A 5.2 inch 1440P Super Amoled Display with support for HDR 10 & Dolby Vision
- Top of the line Snapdragon 835 Processor with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64 Gigabytes of UFS 2.1 Storage
- Dual Front Facing Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- A 19 MP 3-stacked IMX CMOS sensor in the Back with 960 fps slow-mo & OIS support
- A 13 MP Front Facing sensor with Autofocus support
Now. there are leaks for the pricing as well but, at 800 USD that doesn’t look that much trustworthy so, we don’t want to comment anything on that as of now.